From the canals of Venice to ancient Rome to the glittering beachside oasis of the Amalfi Coast, you’ll see all the best bits on this Italian adventure. You’ll discover history and sacred sites, tuck into some of the most delectable Italian cuisine and enjoy sweeping views across the diverse landscapes. From taking a cable car 1,000 metres above the Umbrian countryside, to mingling with the locals during a farmstay in the hills, to soaking in that toasty Italian sun in Positano, this 15-day journey packs a punch. Encounter the religious, historical and natural treasures of one of the most alluring regions in Europe on this delightful Italian adventure.
- Gubbio – Cable car to Basilica of Sant’Ubaldo
- Assisi – Basilica di San Francesco guided tour
- Umbria countryside – Bevagna’ Sculpture Park hike
- Umbria countryside – wine tasting & lunch
- Umbria Farmstay – Farm to table dinner
- Rome – Leader-led orientation walk
- Naples – Leader-led orientation walk
- Naples – Statue of the Veiled Christ
- Pompeii – Archaeological Site
- Pompeii – Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Mt Vesuvius – Crater Rim Walk & Summit Climb
- Sorrento – Limoncello Tasting
- Sorrento – Gelato Making Demonstration
- Amalfi – Walk of the Gods Hike (Sentiero degli Dei)
- Amalfi – Coastal Ferry Cruise Positano to Amalfi
- Explore the quintessential medieval town of Gubbio, one of the oldest towns in the region, it’ll be like stepping back in time as you wander the cobblestone streets and marvel at gothic palaces.
- Unwind in the Italian countryside during a farm stay, where you’ll hike through vineyards and enjoy rolling vistas before enjoying a wine tasting followed by dinner prepared with ingredients fresh from the farm.
- Feel La Dolce Vita while sipping espresso alongside sharp-dressed locals on the glamorous Sorrentine Peninsula.
- Explore the vast, frozen in time ruins of ancient Pompeii, which emerged from the ashes after thousands of years, and take a peak inside the steaming crater of Mt Vesuvius, the volcano that destroyed it
- Hike among the olive groves on the Path of the Gods along the spectacular Amalfi Coast
Naples / Pompeii
Mt Vesuvius / Sorrento
Positano / Amalfi